Brexit Motor Insurance Green Cards

As 31 October approaches, uncertainty continues about whether the UK leaves the European Union without a Withdrawal Agreement (a ‘no-deal Brexit’).

If this happens, UK motor insurance customers driving in the European Economic Area, Andorra, Serbia and Switzerland will need physical proof of motor insurance when they travel, commonly referred to as a Green Card.

Whatever the Brexit outcome, we’ll continue to update you with further information and/or actions you may need to take that are relevant to their policies as soon as we can.

Please be aware there is new government advice that UK motorists travelling with trailers and caravans should have two Green Cards issued – one for the towing vehicle and one for the trailer/caravan.

Need More Information Or A Quote?


Share This

Copy Link to Clipboard